Sign in to follow this  

Cr85 Online Microfiche

I could never find the 03 and newer microfiche online. So I did a search today and came up with this. This may help some of you conversion guys. You can get the part numbers for the items you need. CR 85 MICROFICHE IN PDF

I also just found out that tt sells oem parts. Their prices are really competitive, but you have to pay $9.95 to be a "member" of some sort for the pricing. It appears that their prices are about 15-20% over dealer cost depending on the items. Unfortunately, I didn't see xr's or cr minis listed, but if you have the part number it will work. Now that I don't work in a dealership, I am always looking for a good source of oem parts if needed. I still have hookups, but sometimes it is nice to order from my chair.

So who has the best Honda OEM prices? I've been using Service Honda for a while (and they also have their parts fiche online as well).

The tt store was better than anybody I saw (at least on the parts I used to do some price comparison). Just depends on how many oem parts you buy as you have to add the $9.95 a year service. For instance, I looked at a cylinder and it was about $100 below retail, so the $9.95 wouldn't be bad, but I checked something else (can't remember) and it was only like a buck or two cheaper because it was a small item, so it wouldn't be worth it.