Sign in to follow this  

blue ribbon mag article

anyone check out the latest blue-ribbon magazine. there's an article written by one of dan's (motoexotica's) homies. i was reading the article, and checked out the pic of the authoress, then saw the othe pic of a blond guy on a husky, and i was like 'hey, that guy looks familiar!'

i met kim and ilya on a motoexotica customer appreciation campout and ride in the mendocino nat'l forest. i had just got my 300exc, and i was feeling pretty badass. so then this pretty girl hands me my ass on a platter all day long, on a freakin' xr250!!! And after the ride, before any of the guys got as far as even taking off boots and finishing the first beer, she had already washed and combed her hair and changed into a mini-skirt. &%$#@!?

glad to see she can write as well. haven't seen her or ilya since, but it sounds like they are doing well. although ilya's bike looks new since then, and she's still on the same crusty old xr.

mw

Mark ,that Husky 450 of his has over 6000 miles on it and in March of this year Kim the kitten picked up a new Husky TE 250 for herself.she likes the Husky real well and states she has never riden a bike that feels so just right.take care and i was jealous that you made it to the Idaho qualifier,its something i think i want to do before i grow up.dan.

in March of this year Kim the kitten picked up a new Husky TE 250 for herself.she likes the Husky real well and states she has never riden a bike that feels so just right.

that's just great. now i won't even be able to keep her dust cloud in sight. :applause: