Sign in to follow this  

How is raush creek?

Tracks arent that great.THey do not groom them at all and are very very very hard packed.When they water the track turn to ice.I do like the layout of the tracks tho.

I think the trails are sweet.They range from very easy to almost impossible to get thru.They also have tons of them.They are very very fun.

I would go give it a shot.Some ppl like it and some hate it.I like it.

I totally back What aedwards07 said, I think i will not be going there anymore myself, To dangerous when its wet, If u have a 4wheeler its great, even if they groom it the 4 wheelers are like rollers and flaten it out so its real hardpack, I went down on the back section of the natural terrian track when i landed off a jump, It was like hitting concrete, thank god i had on my knee braces bike was on top of my right leg when i hit, my upper thigh muscle is so bruised it hurts like hell when i walk, From now on ill probably ride Irish valley, or E-town practice track, Hey steve you dont race RC anymore?.

Steve, I think we should leave Paragon around 12-1. So we can also try the tracks at Rausch and the trails. :applause:

whatever, im not to crazy about it tho,

mxhero i thought i regonized the name from somewhere. I havent raced in like two years, but i still have all my cars.

I raced the GNCC there last year...it was the most rocks I have ever seen in my life.

Just a heads up guys. If your going to Rausch Creek to ride for the day it's going to cost you $50.00. It's $35 to ride for the day, and the first time you ride there they charge you a $15 insurance fee. The $15 only has to be paid on your first visit. They give you a card showing that your paid for the rest of the season.

What is with these PA tracks and charging an extra 15 bucks for insurance? Well not all, because Jackfrost TRAXX never did that...

What is with these PA tracks and charging an extra 15 bucks for insurance? Well not all, because Jackfrost TRAXX never did that...

TRAXX use to make you pay 30 to ride plus 5 or 10 but they only did that for a year and that was 2 years ago but thats never going happen again.

does anyone know what happen to the people that use to work there where did they go i heard huff was going try opening up a new place a few miles away