Sign in to follow this  

SS brake line for 05 DRZ-SM

Hello, got my new DRZ-SM and love the bike so far, but was just curious to see if anyone out there has seen any SS brake lines for this bike yet. Oh and while we're at it, I was looking for more "top end" power but would like to keep the stock carb (except for jetting) and stock pipe and was going to ask if doing an exhaust cam swap would be worth the time and money??

Thanks for the info, I'm assuming that the outer plastic liner on my stock line can be installed on the new stainless line. Thanks Again!

They give you the liner (sheith) just tell them the length,

Get the Goodridge 54" coated DOT legal stainless line from Lockhart Phillips. You'll also need two banjo's with a 45 degree bend. I like to use the billet banjo bolts too.

I was hoping someone out there had already retro fitted a line for a diff bike that worked. I've always been a little impatient waiting on the aftermarket to make the goodies we all want. Thanks for your help, Michael

Sorry to jack the thread, but how do you like the bike? Pro's/Con's? Is it worth it for me to buy one off the floor or just to make my own? I do about 70% track and 30% street.

Oh and my vote goes to Goodridge lines. I have an inside connection there and they're good peeps! :applause:

There are certainly better bikes for the track, but I've not seen a better Supermoto for the street in the same price range.

I've raced a decked out KTM 525, but I enjoy the sh*t out of my DRZSM.

I HAVE THE EBC FULL FLOATING 320MM ROTOR AND A GALFER SS BRAKE LINE. WORTH EVERY CENT ENDOS NO PROBLEM WITH ONE FINGER :applause: . BOTH PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM TUCKER ROCKEY DISTRIBUTING AT MOST SHOPS.