Sign in to follow this  

Ahhhh!!!!!!

So my friend called me last night to see if i wanted to go riding at noon today. I told him ya and we were gonna meet up. So i got up there about 12:30 and he wasn't there. I went to his house and sat for an hour for him to get home. He didn't come home. I called and left him a message on the answering machine to call me back. So about 3:45 i call to see if he is home yet; and he is! He didn't call me either! He was down with one of his friends at the shop getting his friends bike "fixed". And he "lost track of time". He does this almost everytime. So i decided, next time i call him or he calls me to go riding, i'm just gonna blow him off. And if he comes to my house, i'll just tell him that i "lost track of time". Sorry, i'm just venting my anger.

Ya i think we all have a friend or two like this. As nice as it is to blow them off and get even, they never learn. He was prolly out bangin a fatty

have a couple like that, it sucks. I cut them off and only invite them when I dont care if they are going to go.

An eye for an eye. That's the American way. Boo... hrrupmh, and bullpucky.. that's so low. Don't stoop to his level, unless you're already down there. Tell your friend straight up how you feel about this and let him know your friendship is on the line. If he doesn't give a hoot then you will know where he stands and you'll know what to do next.

It's hard to find a good friend... and when you do don't eff it up.

:applause:

Only problem is with these guys-he won't care when you blow him off. And if you tell him how pissed you are at wasting your whole day he'll act like he had no idea you were so upset. But he still won't change!!!!

Maybe since you got there @ 12:30 and had agreed to meet @ noon, he already left and blew you off. He was mad and the is why he did not answer your calls. Just a thought.

i tried calling him at about 10 minutes to noon though. and then right at noon, and bunch of times after that. Then i went to his house and his bikes were still in the garage and everything. He just got "caught up" at the local dealership. It wouldn't hurt to look at the clock and go "oh, it's noon and i won't be leaving soon, i better call and tell him that i'll be late" I'm just so frustrated over it.