Sign in to follow this  

Track days? Where to ride? Stockton?

Hey guys....

Well since I put on my SM wheels on my toy I got 2 tickets in less than 2 weeks and I was just pulled over yesterday and had a CHP tell me..... "If I get one more complaint about you doing a wheelie through here I am taking the bike." 🙂:eek:

So anyways since the second ticket I have been driving 100% legal beagle and really been taking it easy. Its so excruciating but I have no choice. I am up the hill a ways from Sacramento....

Wondering where a good place to take the SM out to and get it out of my system is? Stockton maybe would be the best bet unless anyone can think of something closer?

When and where!?!

Thanks! :applause:

Stockton Motorplex mon and tues 1 pm to about 8 or 9 pm.

Kinsmen Kart club (just out side Dixon on hwy 113)

mon 11 am to sunset.

No DB. Both Dixon and Stockton are $20. I dont believe they check for kickstands or catch cans.

Yea, it seems like you are a prime candidate for Stockton, after I started going there, all my desire to drive like an ass on the street was gone ( ok, mostly gone!). It's just SO fun, and you won't get a ticket for doing the stuff you love to do. What you may find out is how much faster everyone else is, like I did! Not to worry, there are an unlimited number of Mondays ahead to hone you're skills.

Do they run the dirt sections on practice days at either track? I've been to Stockton, but not Dixon. Is one preferable to the other? ...I cant wait to get out there and ride the new WR!

Dixon has the dirt open and is $25

Stockton does not :applause: $20

Just not Supermoto without the dirt...I'll pay the extra $5

Well guys I am gonna order up a leather jacket so I don't loose my skin and I am thinking I will come out and play sometime in the next month.

Dixon looks like its a bit closer....

Any regulars?

Casey Yarrow is always out there. Very fast and fun to watch.

You can also watch his dad Alan. Over 50 and still smokin (tires)