Sign in to follow this  

Bubba on the KX450F?

So when do you think we'll see bubba on the 450? I hear people saying that Kawi should not waste there exemption, but if it helps to sell twice as many bikes, I can't see why not as that is what it really comes down too.

If we don't see the KX450F in MX races this year, I'd be afaid to buy one cause I'd be thinking that maybe some reliability issues kept bubba off it. If he comes out and wins all the rest of the races on it, I'll probably think hard about getting one for CC racing to replace my old KX250.

At least the MX shootouts will be more interesting again.

unadilla but i dont know how good he will do maybe just podium

I'm hoping this weekend, but how long do we have to wait to see it on OLN? I hated ESPN's coverage as well, we need a MXTV channel that is 24 hours a day MX, GNCC, etc. :applause:

oln is doing a great job but the time between airing it and the race bites bigtime. See you Beeyaches at Dilla. Be there or wish you were.

"do you want it done fast or do you want it done right?" This is pretty much the approach that Kawi is taking to the 450. Weather or not Bubba can win on it is another question. I think he can, others beg to differ. But weather he wins or loses, the bike will be impressive.

doesnt matter, he's still gonna have to go 100% the whole 30 minutes, a 450 wont do that for him

I dont know, I really dont think Bubba can touch RC, even with a 450. Rc is a machine. If bubba could destroy the 250F class on a 125, then I dont really think he has any excuses.

Excuse #1:

Can't run the good gas that the 2-Stoke needs to be "Almost" as fast as the Thumpers.

Excuse #2:

This ain't the "School-Boy" class no more...you need viable equipment to win in the Bigs.

Excuse #3:

Wasn't the playing field a lil' more equal during the SX Season and weren't the results a lil' different? (As in didn't Bubba give'em a bit of a battle on a few occassions?)

Excuse #4:

Get the punches in now...while you can...'cause there's a whole 'nother season comin' and a whole different Team in the Green Semi comin' with it...

RC's bike has been running under the exemption rule this year, so that they had the ability to rectify any design faults if they cropped up, so perhaps Kawasaki don't want to use up their exemption on a bike that they will only have for half a season, and Bubba is out of the hunt for the championship anyway.

Isn't the Kwaka running in MX1 Euro Champs?

Excuse #3:

Wasn't the playing field a lil' more equal during the SX Season and weren't the results a lil' different? (As in didn't Bubba give'em a bit of a battle on a few occassions?)

Dude supercross and motocross are so different, look at someone like mcgrath, or tedesco. (although ivan has picked up his game in nats this year)

I don't believe it has much to do with bike, carmichael got a 24-0 season on a 250. Carmichael is just THE man outdoors

Yeah, Kawi is running the kxf450 in the MX1 champs, i actually saw it on sunday when i went up to watch the South Africa GP at Sun City in Johannesburg. just like the that 450 'zook, it looks like a honda with green plastic. ran flawlessly from what i saw but at that level of competition i still believe that it 95% rider, like RC said at the beiniing of the '05 outdoors, for him he doesn't really care what he is on, as long as its got the HP, he knows he can make it work. Bubba's definitely at a disadvantage from that perspective, hell, Kawa was even caught cheating their gas mixtures to try be more competitive!! :applause::eek: what i dont like is the way he seems to have quit before the season began, any small setback and he drops straight out, sick or something... i can guarantee you, put RC on an rm250 and even if he was at a power disadvantage, he would be in front or drop dead trying!!! 🙂😛 :p 😛 :p

Bubba was at no disadvantage At Unadilla.....he was turning the fastest laps all weekend in practice and in the beginning of moto 1......He just cant do it for 35 minutes.

Bubba was at no disadvantage At Unadilla.....he was turning the fastest laps all weekend in practice and in the beginning of moto 1......He just cant do it for 35 minutes.

YUP!!!!!!!!!! :applause:

Buba needs to admit it is harder than he thought with the big boys. RC is an animal he trains so much and that is why he wins, it takes more to man handle a 450f than a 250f