Sign in to follow this  

Anyone interested in a Ladies Ride in Coeur d'Alene Idaho?

The girls of PANTRA are planning a ladies ride at Canfield in Coeur d'Alene Idaho August 13th 8 AM (I know that's early for you Firecracker).

25 miles of Beginner to Intermediate riding. SO's and kids can come along but this is for the girlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

My buddy Tia and I will be leading & sweeping. If any chicks are interested in joining us, let me know.

I plan to have all the parts and pieces of my bike firmly attached and in working order at least to start out. :applause:

Hmmm, provided my new Jeep is set up to haul, I could run back that weekend ... but would have to drive over the night before as no WAY am I getting up early enough to drive up in the a.m.! Does that mean I can crash at casa de la Bbbom? Or elsewhere? I'll bring something to drink :applause:

Plenty of room at the Country Villa aka Casa de Bbbom y Karl.

Hahaha you'd never recover. From running off the trail from laughing at me so hard to having Bbbom and crew sit on you with a funnel and force-feed you tequila (I swear, they've done it to me!) it takes DAYS to feel human again.

Come on up Brenda, SWA has direct flights and I'm sure I can find you a bike as long as you don't fight the tequila. :eek:

Corona's always good, we've doing a bit of the Moose Drool lately, and some Amberbock - as long as it's cold, it's allllll good!

Hmmmm, I don't recall much force feeding last time Firecracker but I may be mistaken! :applause:

Mmmmm, Moose Drool has always been on top of my beer list! Have you had Big Sky's Summer Honey? That's good stuff too. Yum. OK, will bring a selection.

Nope, haven't tried it yet but I will!

Had to change the date, let me know if it poses a problem for you FC.

How's August 20th work for you? Gives you one more week to get that bike hauler worked out!

Don't think i've got anything scheduled that far out. Got my trailer hitch yesterday, should be being installed today, then I will have to have Jeff measure it for the carrier mount.

There must be more ladies interested in this ride then just the ones that have posted. :applause: This will be an awesome ride with some really great gals! :eek: Come on who's all coming? 🙂

I just burned up a week of vacation going to the State Ride put on by IFTMA. It sounds like fun though! I've never gone riding in N. Idaho. :applause:

So ThumperGirl how did the state ride turn out? PANTRA's president and his family were down there also, but haven't heard a report from him yet. You should come up for this ride, it will be awesome!

North Idaho has many great places to ride. :applause: