Sign in to follow this  

Dull and lifeless

😛😛 is it me or is this section of the forum getting really really really dull?... :applause: this used to be the first place i'd go to when i logged onto thumpertalk... now i'm lucky to see 2-3 new posts, and of which are fairly non interesting themselves. we need some new life... don't know where or what from but for now :eek:🙂 ... 😛😛😛😛:mad::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore::snore:

I agree it is kinda getting boring, but people are probably searching rather than posting now because they find alot of the answers while searching. At least that is what I do.

Well... a lot of the reason is, the bike is pretty darn good from teh get-go. The other forums are busy with guys trying to figure out how to keep valves in their bikes. :applause:

At this point, the only minor issues with the YZF, have pretty much been addressed on here already.

Don't worry.. when the '06 comes out, there'll be plenty to talk about.

~Tex

'05 YZF

'04 RMZ (for sale)

Im just going to leave and come back when the same things aren't discussed. No one cares about hearing same thing (ex what pipe, what oil)

Im just going to leave and come back when the same things aren't discussed. No one cares about hearing same thing (ex what pipe, what oil)

Good luck I guess your never coming back because thats always gonna be around. :applause: and there isn't Wrooster's comments to read :eek:

wrooster hnows a lot about dirt bikes. shame he's not talking. maybe he's too busy riding great trails somewhere.

-+

It's vacation time! :eek: and summer. let's ride.

I concur! Either you should be working or riding.....certainly not TTing.

Of course, I'm just multi-tasking at work. :applause:

I concur! Either you should be working or riding.....certainly not TTing.

Of course, I'm just multi-tasking at work. :applause:

Same here. Working and wishing I was riding. I just put a fresh set of tires on my bike and I cant wait to get 'em dirty.

meh, bla, poo. For my self I ride so much from April-July I like to take time of in the summer July-August and chill up north at my cottage. Once September hits it back full steam.