Sign in to follow this  

OK I'm sold...

Thanks guys... I will go for the Husky this year. just don't know if it's worth changing so quickly after buying the RMZ.

Might be a shock to the wallet if I change now... maybe I've got time to wait for 06 models? Or buy now and get a good deal on 05's???

ALso, tell me what I need to look for and do when I get the 510???? i.e oil,filter, plugs tyres.... any advice gladly accepted.

And thanks again.

John

you will love the 510.

we are all wondering what the upgrades will be for '06.

it should be on here in a couple months or so...just stay tuned-none of us are sure-or at least those who know arent saying.

its unlikely there will be much change--although it 'might' come with different forks...not that the '05s are bad at all.

the mx bikes might be red and white - and that might be all huskies in 07.

sell the RMZ!

Yep, ride the crap out of the RMZ till you have to shim the valves, then sell it and buy the red Husky! Buaahahaha!

:applause: How's that for an evil plan!

Excellent my man excellent..... braaaaaaap! How do you guys feel about the Red/white combo? I like it, but it's quite a departure from Yellow/ Blue?!

I like the red / white now, but didn't in the first week I saw it. I thought it looked like a used tampon.

Hey Kiwijohn, its Kiwipete here. Go and get a demo TE450 from your local dealer and ring the nuts off that, and see how you find it. I have one and apart from a few hot starting issues its a very powerful and nimble bike. Wont turn into the corners like my mates 250's but it makes up for it all other areas. (or maybe its just my crap riding style) If you get one, be sure to do a deal with your dealer to get the jetting right as part of your deal, coz not all of them run that well from standard. Some guys have no trouble at all, but mine needed a bit of tuning. Having said that mine is an '04 and the '05's have a different carb. What I liked about the Husky is that it came standard with all the good gear. You dont have to change bars etc, you buy it and ride it. You will love the 'E' button.

thanks man... I think I'll have to keep the RMZ for a while unless my local guy can sort out a sharp deal for me!

I've heard good things about the 450 and I really like the way it looks, but timing is everything!

I'll take one for a ride as soon as I can... did you try the 510???

John

I like the red / white now, but didn't in the first week I saw it. I thought it looked like a used tampon.

I'd expect a comment like that from a yellow-blue guy. To me the yellow-blue reminds me of a big discolored BRUISE!..... 😛

Besides, my red, white, black Husky matches my track leathers.... :applause:

:eek:😛🙂