Sign in to follow this  

O/T I'm So Ashamed

I recently got a 05 CRF50, you know, for the kids.. cough cough. I promised myself I'd leave it alone. Then I started hanging around the 50 fourm. Then, linking to other sites. Then came detailed pictures of the air box. Pitiful. Clearly inadequate. I lost sleep. I just got done chopping it up. Only lasted 2 weeks from purchase :applause: It now runs like crap. WooHoo! Needs more fuel! Fuel =power!....I'm so ashamed :eek:

How old are your kids? I had to tame ours down. I needed to be able to run as fast as the bike.

Oh man, now you've started it. Your kids will turn into you and nothing will be good enough as it comes off the showroom floor. I've always told myself "This (insert new purchase here) will stay stock. I can't do it and my kids have picked up on my weakness. Now they're addicted.

PS They seem to have inherited other bad habits, too. 🙂😛 Not all of them I hope. :applause::eek:

Is it normal for a 2 year old to say crusty crusty crusty crusty crusty crusty... ho hummm... No she doesn't want to see the little mermaid... she is in love with seth at 2!!!

:applause:

Well maybe she will be one of the first female X game moto gurls... what can I do?

support I guess. She is already a lean mean biting machine. lol :eek:

I'm sure Jeremy McGrath has no shame :eek: Ride with Pride - and then try not to think about how much nicer your retirement could've been had you invested...well, I'm getting off topic :applause: