Sign in to follow this  

Blue Diamond

im going here on fri, have never been there. no idea about it. is it worth it? does anyone have and pics/video they could post about it? thanks guys

I am probably going to be there or at the landing on friday. '01 yz250f 513 with a white s10. If you see head over.

Matt

I am probably going to be there or at the landing on friday. '01 yz250f 513 with a white s10. If you see head over.

Matt

ill def look for you, you got a pic of your bike so i know who im looking for? thanks matt. im going to be there probably around 12, thats when they open im pretty sure

wooo hooo.... im off work friday so maybe I might try to head up. My truck will probably be next to Matt's... look for 04 YZ250F #777 and a Dark Green F150. Ill know if i can go for sure tomorow.

I'm a newbie, and will likely be out there too for the first time. Look for a Blue GMC Yukon w/a carrier hauling an XR250R.

I'll be the one that looks like he doesn't know what he's doing. :applause:

SG

I'm a newbie, and will likely be out there too for the first time. Look for a Blue GMC Yukon w/a carrier hauling an XR250R.

I'll be the one that looks like he doesn't know what he's doing. :applause:

SG

we'll help you out

i have a crf450x, rg3's, no head light, no e-start, oversised bars, im going to put the number 17 on the front number plate with electrical tape so you guys can find me. my name is dave, silver F150

Nope I didnt make it sorry man. I ended up at the Landing. Next time you go remind me to go always use some good riding buddy's.

Couldn't make it and screwed myself waitnig til sunday-too much rain. Anyone know where I can ride in VA, near Richmond? Going to Richmond Fri-Sun and would like to take the bikes w/me if there is somewhere relatively close.

I may ride tomorrow after work.....I haven't ridden the real Motocross track yet, I've only been on their "off-road" track so far. I'm hoping someone could "baby-sit" me around one or two times, till I get the layout. I've only ridden a regular size Motocross track once at Rousch Creek in PA. Look for a Gold colored Ford F-150 extended cab, with a Yamaha YZ 450f bike. Don

When you go to enter the regular motocross track (i.e. near the fence) the path splits to the right (regular Motocross track) and also to the left (toward route 13). This is called the "off road track" which is used by both Motocross bikes and Quads. It is basically a Motocross track on a smaller scale, i.e. smaller jumps, tighter track. I have only ridden here so far, as I was only a trail rider for years, and don't have much jump experience. The name "off-road track" is a bit misleading.