Sign in to follow this  

TTR trl bke. stock vs. Kawasaki trl bke modded

Can a TTr 125L with a little more than normal performance beat a Kawasaki 125L w/ an aftermarket pipe?? I need to know if I can beat my friend?

I think I can take him. after I drink a Monster Energy

well a stock crf150f can beat a heavily modded ttr125 its possable you could beat him :eek:

Maybe a barely modded TTR :applause:

The yami has more power and is a few pounds lighter. although a couple of pounds difference is in the rider. Take him on

Ahh...take him on..its the rider not the bike :applause:

Right on the money 🙂 I have a Blaster and I can smoke my friend on his 400EX, simply because I'm a better quad rider than him. I also have another friend that could be riding a ttr-90 and could smoke me, even if I was on a YZ250F or any quad out there, he's that good. TTRer, if you and your friend are about equal why not race then switch bikes and race again...let us know who wins please? :eek:

You can beat him easily. The TTR should smoke him. What type of area are you going to race in? :applause:

sweeeet :eek:

does anyone think I should ask this question in the KLX forum? :applause:

Just race him. A CR250 should and could waste my TTR but the guy I ride with that has a very modded CR cant touch me in any technical trail riding.

I beat a 250 ex in a drag easily.I've beat a blaster easily. Though the kid on the blaster apparently wasn't experienced b/c the owner got on it and smoked me.It's all in the rider man :applause:

if you can ride decent youll have no prob beatin him...ttr is a better bike all over that klx

TTRer, JUST RACE HIM!!! don't worry about it just see what the outcome is!!!!!:D Norwegian and trikekid and anybody else who has another avatar that is different then the ones TT provides, WHERE DID YOU GET THEM??????? i've been lookin ALL over the place!!