Sign in to follow this  

Blue Diamond

im going here on fri, have never been there. no idea about it. is it worth it? does anyone have and pics/video they could post about it? thanks guys

blue diamond is very cool, huge jumps, step ups & table tops. have watched kids on cr 85 just tear it up, totally way cool. Definitly not a beginner track. I believe the longest jumps are 40 60 & 80 feet. 02yz250f

dont they have a 110 step up, or something? im just trying to get an idea on how to prep the bike, and im curious on what it looks like

woodbine has a big step up.. its not 110ft but its big. its in the pics..

BD has a step up but it just shoots u straight up its not long its fun though to throw it flat over

never been to diamond or the track in woodbine but i go to the pit in woodbine alot

them pics are from the pit in woodbine.. the 1 with the step up they call it petersburg or something u have to take trails from the 1st pit to get to it

Blue Diamond park... great place they have 1 mx track w/ a lot of turns and jumps, doubles, etc. then they have another track in the back. the second is mostly straight away.

After you register. If you go after 4:00 I think the price is $15 except on weekends.

im going sat and sunday i might go friday if i have enought money. if i do what bike will you be rideing

I been to bd I can do all jumps on expert track it is awesome but too easy. I like the table table tabel they got up at top on expert

im going sat and sunday i might go friday if i have enought money. if i do what bike will you be rideing

450x with no headlight, no e-start, rg3's, and oversized bars. grey/black gear. still have the tail light though

Its worth it.. the cycle track is big and kinda like supercross style jumps and the quad track which cycles can ride on is like a motocross.. ill try to post a video

:applause: Its worth it.. the cycle track is big and kinda like supercross style jumps and the quad track which cycles can ride on is like a motocross.. ill try to post a video