Sign in to follow this  

Deseret Peak This Friday or Saturday???

After last week @ Delta, my confidence is much better. I'm ready to go back to the peak Joos/Saco - you girls up for it???

Do they still close the track on Fridays??? :applause: It may have to be Saturday a.m.

We're going there tomorrow, hmmmm. I can't make it on Friday, and Sat. I have to go to work, it'll have to be after 1:00 for me. We can probably go Sunday though, can you?

We're going there tomorrow, hmmmm. I can't make it on Friday, and Sat. I have to go to work, it'll have to be after 1:00 for me. We can probably go Sunday though, can you?

If it's Friday, it'll for sure be after 1:00 - it'll be after 4:00. If it's Saturday it'll be when the track opens or not soon after - gotta let the water settle in.

I don't think we'll actually make it out there this weekend at all. Joosca blew his tire and I need to clean some stuff on my bike and get a new spark plug, we're going to try to make it out on Wednesday though. Can you ride Wednesday?

Yesterday we went out from 10:30- like 7:00. Both of us had a headache, that sun kills you out there!