Who knows the 50cc aftermarket?

Been away from TT for a while. I see a lot of vendors selling a brand of aftermarket parts called DAI ICHI. They seem reasonably priced but is the quality there? I don't want to waste my $$$ on crap. So if you know then let me know.

The TB stock head kits have just as good quality has anything else out there.

When you start getting into the race heads, i feel the takewaga super heads and kitaco SE heads have a little nicer quality and make a little more power. A TB 88 and 108 will still run with the super head 88/106's SE 88/108's anyday all day though.

Mx221, are you retarded, why dont you go do a little searching through the forums and learn something. Youll discover that you way over paid for what you got.

ya, but none of my stuff breakes. and i have a job and make good money....so nothing but the best

you really need to be more open minded toward other companies... just because they arent as well known as BBR, or Two Bros. doesnt mean that their stuff isnt as good.... even if the TB kit would break, (which it will last just about as long as the BBR) you still only paid 1/2 the price as the BBR, so you could buy another motor, and still spend the same amount! c'mon, same quality, same or better performance (TB has a 20mm carb, where BBR has a 18mm), and a whole lot cheaper.... if I would have boughten the BBR kit, I would feel stupid not to have waited till i saw the trail bikes (no offense to those of you this happened to)

I consider TB being a "basic" company. I am not sure how you only came up with three "basic" companies... what about FiveO, ProTaper, Red Baron, Takegawa, etc.

Point being, it is all personal preference, there are some companies that have been around for longer than others and that is great if you trust them, but don't knock the newbies. Give them a year or two and they maybe a trusted company too.

Besides, I have heard nothing but good things about TB bore kits. That will be my choice when I get the cash.