Sign in to follow this  

dr. D

i love the pipe (exhaust). my 2001 yz250f has one bolted on. if it is too loud for your area, buy the dr.d silencer cone. it reduces noise but sill sounds great without losing a lot of power.

the pipe came on the bike when i purchased it. i installed the cone afterwards.

i rode a friends 2004 yz250f with a stock header and a fmf q pipe. my bike not only sounded better but it also had more low end torque, quicker response, and wanted to rev to the limiter very fast.

whats up in aussie land. isn't it almost 4pm there. it's 11pm here. you could be riding right now.

Actually, I live the west side of Australia, so it is only 2:30pm right now. I could be riding, if the council didn't make me flatten my SX track.

$900AUD for the full system.

I'm sorry to hear that. were the neighbors complaining(if you live near people).

australia has some of the best places to ride

900 buck for the full system a

thats cheap!!!!!

my mate bought a muffler for his yzf for 650!!!

You Aussies need to mail order from the US.... I raced out there for a few months (in 1998, and got me A$$ handed to me by a YOUNG Chad Reed, who is this guy? LOL). It was cheaper for me to have parts sent from the US, by a shop that sposored me then to buy ANYTHING in Oz..... Internet and mail order, if you ask me, I think the whole idea may take off..... buy stock in it.