Living and So Cal and need your help to build a track

I live in southern california, near Chino, Corona, Norco, Rancho Cucamonga. I need 1/2 acre piece of land to build a track. I have a friend to haul in the dirt, he owns a trucking company, I have tons of tractors with scoops on the front, but I need the very essential piece to complete the puzzle, land. I need 1/2 acre anywhere close to these cities if anyone knows of any company or party that would be willing to sign a lease for 1/2 acre rental 1-2 years, not near any homes or buisnesses, please let me know. I would like to build my own track and dont feel like moving to Arizona. I know land is rough to come by in these cities but if anyone knows or works for any land company please let me know, I would appreciate it.

You may run into some problems in Riverside County. Riv. will not give you a permit to grade the land for anything but building (house, office, etc). I have known several people that have gone to get county approval for a track and have not been able to get anywhere. Go luck Mark

I am not looking to get a permit, I just want 1/2 acre to push dirt around and build a small track, nothing too too big, so I was hoping to just rent 1/2 from someone and haul in dirt, no grading, just a loader to push dirt up to make whoops, jumps and turns, thanks for your help

You'll soon see that no matter what you do, you will "need" a permit. Pretty soon you'll need a permit to take a pis%. Don'y think that the track will last too long if you dump some dirt on a piece of land.

I would love to see more tracks in the area, especially since carlsbad closed and el cajon is next on the chopping block.

You might want to hit up one of the dairys in chino,south ontario ,or corona.I currently live in chino and grew up in this area.We use to ride on alot of different dairy land when we were kids.Give it a shot....

Ditto Jake.

1/2 acre is not going to be enough to keep people from calling the cops about the noisy motorcycles kicking up dirt. More realistic would be something closer to 1/4 to 1/2 mile square.

That kind of land just flat out isn't available anywhere west of Redlands. The land is too valuable these days.

Best bet would be if one (of the few remaining) farmers would let you use some of their land, but they are going to require that you have insurance. Problem is, those farms are dwindling... I've been in Chino for 10 years and half of the land that WAS used for farms in '94 now has $600k homes on it.

You could to approach the Army Corps of Engineers about some of the land behind Prado Dam. There is a radio-control flying field back there that flies over a sod farm... they have a runway and parking lot on a couple of acres.

You could always try to outlaw it in the Santa Ana River out by Norco... dunno what the access is like, but it looks like it could make for some fun "woods" riding. Dunno what the penalty would be if you get busted.

Trust me and WheelsUp. The Permit to get before you start building takes a year alone to get.I know cause I did my senior highschool project on getting your own track. Like I sad earlier just give up.

Not sure about the other places... But I can gaurantee you that there is NOWHERE In rancho cucamonga where you can build a track... there are various plots of like 3-4 acre land... but thats for sale for homes/commercial down in the "city"

I live in Alta Loma (its part of Rancho Cucamonga, like Etiwanda, long story... its like 3 towns... but part of one city or something) anyways... No chance around here... go to the high desert

yea, palmdale is in the high desert, the city has soooo much land every where, and the cops dont even care if your on the road as long as your in the south eastern part of town, infact my friend lives about 4 miles from the littlerock off highway vehicle park, and we just ride his quads and ATC's all the way out there on the main road, pulled over a few times, but let us go as soon as they saw our green stickers