Devol radiator guards suck.

Ive never had any radiator damage until i unstalled these damn things.

One weekend of riding in Utah and they are all bent to shit, and my radiators are so jakked i cant even get them back on.

buyer beware, save your money.

the aluminum of the devols is so soft that it buckles, smashing the fins of the radiator, and therefor causing more damage.

with the guards off, i can easily bend them with my hands. The aluminum is thin, and weak. i had my doubts about them when i installed them, and my personal experience has proven my doubts. DO a search for them, and you will find quite a few people with similar experiences.

I've had devols on my bikes forever. They have saved me lots of money in radiator repair. If they were bent up as bad as you say, then either you didnt put them on right or the crash was bad enough that none of the other gaurds would have helped either.

I've installed some Works Connection radiator braces on my CRF 450 and love them, but I've also used tons of Devol parts and they've done me well. In fact I also have a Devol Skid Pate on my bike (sweet looking, a bitch to install). I agree with the above, even if the metal is soft and you can bend them, your radiators are softer and would have suffered more without them.

B&B aluminium make some really beefy and surprisingly light radiator guards bbaluminium.com is the website. after crushing BOTH radiators on my 250F i made sure i got the strongest ones out there, and the b&B units have copped a caning and i have only bent one of the outermost fins in a 1/2 inch long section that is on the outermost section of alloy. and the guards are braces at the same time too. theres pics on the website.

Hmm..don't know what to tell you.

The metal may be thin, but i have run a set of devol radiator guards on my WR for the past two years, and they have held up fine.

I also had a set on my 95 kdx 200 that worked for 8 years.