Sign in to follow this  

Woot Hoot!

Just got done ripping up my new rubber... O holy thunder fire crack hooker doped outa her mind in the church bathroom for a head job!!!

That is some kick ass traction!!!!!! I am so close to touching peg I can taste it. I only have 1/8" more to go till I am using full tire...

I got some kick ass wheelie outta turn and a couple desent down shift brake tap back ins. Not much... still testing the waters... and the water is bubbly full of playboy bunnies. :applause:😛

Ok I am a little amped. lol.

My only complaint is brake dive... :eek: I guess I am going to have to send the forks off one day to get em worked.

I am definatly putting the Holi in the gan! 🙂

I will be putting the holy in Sh!t when burned gets my 485 engine done 😛

Just got done ripping up my new rubber... O holy thunder fire crack hooker doped outa her mind in the church bathroom for a head job!!!

:applause:

What kinda new rubber ?

What kinda new rubber ?

hooker,etc..... Must be a Trojan.

Easy on the expresions my 11 yr. old usually looks over my shoulder when I'm on this site keep it clean OK if possible.

That ended quick. Haha! Enduro, you had me rolling man!! :applause:🙂:eek:

Easy on the expresions my 11 yr. old usually looks over my shoulder when I'm on this site keep it clean OK if possible.

Perhaps it's his bedtime? Nothing there that was really very bad from my point of view other than some guys having a little fun. Your boy can see / hear much worse on television. :applause:

hah. enduro man you never cease to brighten the workday with your crazy ramblings