Sign in to follow this  

2006 Crf250r?

Hello,

Call me impatience if you wish, but when will the 06 CRF250R become available?. Every other manufacturer have release theirs. Because Honda haven't release it, it could be delayed until November or December. I've been told by a member on here, that the twin exhaust is some future prototype and will not implement in production for 06?. Is that true?

Thanks

Hello,

Call me impatience if you wish, but when will the 06 CRF250R become available?. Every other manufacturer have release theirs. Because Honda haven't release it, it could be delayed until November or December. I've been told by a member on here, that the twin exhaust is some future prototype and will not implement in production for 06?. Is that true?

Thanks

No one knows for sure what the 06 will be. I can't believe there's no other info out other than the photo's from Japan.

I wouldn't plan on seeing it until Nov-Dec at the earliest when it does finally come out.

Yes, it does seem rather odd for Honda to keep it behind the close doors. I really want to buy a 06 MX bike in October as I don't own one right now. Withdrawl symptoms :applause:

Anyhow, I've heard that we'll hear/see about the 06 CRF250R at the dealers show in September.

Yes I know. I found this http://www.honda.co.jp/HRC/team/2005/teamhrc/machine2/index.html

A bit more information on the 06 CRF250R in pictures. Someone said that it was designed to reduce the noise in Japan ONLY, but then why are the 450's got only one exhaust?

I do have a good feeling that it will come into production, hence why they've delayed it.

I can keep speculating, better to shut up and wait. Patience is virtue :applause:

honda is def. workin on somethin really good for the 06 250f, i wouldn't count on seein dual exhaust either

man, that twin exhaust crf250 looks sweet but i will prob. opt out because i would worry about hurting them. I've already flattened a stock CRF250 pipe in a crash and two just seems like two times the hassle to me.

Honda must be trying to raise the bar with the 06 model, and thats why very little info has been released. It would be something if Honda came out with a 250F that is significantly better than last years model.

if they made only improvements to durability, I would buy it!

Honda must be trying to raise the bar with the 06 model, and thats why very little info has been released. It would be something if Honda came out with a 250F that is significantly better than last years model.

Hopefully that's true, but I remember a few years ago Honda took forever to release the CR125....all the mag's had done their comparisons before it was available. And then it came out with little or no changes and was a dog. But at least there werent a bunch of negative comparo mag's lying around.

I'm having one of those glass half empty mornings :applause:

Mark

Or,

taking a look at the other side of the coin...

honda could be sitting on a bunch of 05 leftovers and by releasing the "new" 06 info too early could potentially hurt current year sales numbers...06 may only get minor upgrades.... hope i am wrong :applause:

also, maybe by not showing their cards too early, the marketing people are hoping to cause a stir as evidenced by internet chatter, pit talk, and overall hype. maybe, they are hoping that this "hype" could be used as a catalyst to create an unusual high demand that once the announcement of the new 06 is made, they will be swept off the dealership floors instantly. (business concepts 101)

something to think about.... :eek:

i sold my 04, running my 05 now. i plan on a 06 as well. all we can do is wait...

a large motorcycle company here in the uk is advertising the twin pipe crf and apparently a few people have been testing them.only what ive heard,got the ad in front of me though.

Who is the company that is advertising the bikes in the UK?

If Honda was only making minor changes to the 06 model, than in would be stupid to hold out on the info. Because some people might be waiting on the 06, when they could just by on 05 knowing that there not missing out on the 06.