Sign in to follow this  

Headshake's gonna eat it in CO

So who all is going to Lakewood with us, and even more important what day am I going to get to plant headshake in the dirt with the Aspen trees?? :applause:

Hey man what day u going out? If I get to go I am going Wed.

Hey man what day u going out? If I get to go I am going Wed.

I'm riding out with Taylor early Wed. morning, and knowing kelly it will me like 3am :eek:

Hey and by the way I'll be looking for you at each water crossing :applause:

I'm riding out with Taylor early Wed. morning, and knowing kelly it will me like 3am 🙂

Hey and by the way I'll be looking for you at each water crossing :eek:

That is very thoughtful of you. So you mean your going to be there to help me out. :applause:

what he means by that is the pumpkin will be sitting in the water hole like a drowned rat. :applause::eek:

Can he put a snorkel attachment on that pumpkin so he does not look like a rat that is drowning?

So who all is going to Lakewood with us, and even more important what day am I going to get to plant headshake in the dirt with the Aspen trees?? :snore:

Well, well, well. You came out of hybernation, Sally! 😛 Thanks to a fellow TT'r I was made aware of some less than desirable remarks about me on the Midwest forum. He's probably trying to figure out a way to flyaway to Divide next week. 🙂😛

I am definitely going to Rampart and Divide next week. We're meeting up with you guys Thursday morning bright and early. 😛😛 I just need to know where. :applause::eek:

Oh, and about the planting thing....the only thing you'll be planting is your finger in your nose. I'm pretty sure about that. :mad:

Huh.....I wonder what a halloweenie bike will look like all wadded up at the bottom of a hill it's "rider" (I know, that's stretching it) didn't have the danglies to make it up. Your new motto after Divide will be "Twistem and Pissed em" 😛😛

Can he put a snorkel attachment on that pumpkin so he does not look like a rat that is drowning?

It's gonna need more than a snorkel before wednesday or I might have to ride one of those vaginized blue bikes :applause:

Well, well, well. You came out of hybernation, Sally! 😛 Thanks to a fellow TT'r I was made aware of some less than desirable remarks about me on the Midwest forum. He's probably trying to figure out a way to flyaway to Divide next week. 🙂😛

I am definitely going to Rampart and Divide next week. We're meeting up with you guys Thursday morning bright and early. 😛😛 I just need to know where. :applause::eek:

Oh, and about the planting thing....the only thing you'll be planting is your finger in your nose. I'm pretty sure about that. :snore:

Huh.....I wonder what a halloweenie bike will look like all wadded up at the bottom of a hill it's "rider" (I know, that's stretching it) didn't have the danglies to make it up. Your new motto after Divide will be "Twistem and Pissed em" :mad::snore:

If the pumpkin's runnin(the story of it's life) it'll stomp all over your ol hyudia 😛:snore:

....oh yeah keep that trailer rockin dave 😛