Sign in to follow this  

Am I asking too much for my 2001 GasGas ??

I am just guaging how much my bike is actually worth; it is a 2001 Gas Gas XC300 ad can be seen here- https://thumpertalk.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3136&sort=1&cat=2&page=1.

KBB has dealer price of $3450 and trade-in value of $2450. So, I figured around $3000 would be a good price to sell it at, however, I haven't receieved any legitimate responses. I have it at $2850 now, but wondering if I go much lower ($2300-$2400) is it even worth selling it?

Where else are you advertising it? Untill you provided the link I didn't realise TT had a classifieds as its American based forum I genrally don't look at buying stuff through this site as the majority of its irrelvant to me. The Price is probally fair but if you are relying on TT to shift it I wouldn't hold you breath. Maybe you could try a more two smoke oriented board maybe one geogrphically local to you.

If TT is the only place you got it advertised (besides your local paper or things like that) I doubt you will sell it.

I would not think Gas Gas would hold its value to well since it is not as well known. You'd be very fortunate to get 2800 out of it... I would lower it to $2500 and advertise other places to see wht you can get outta it.

Theres an 00 xc250 in the cycletrader here for $2500. So I dont think your that far off. So I would go with Cycletrader, and you could put it on Smackover.