Sign in to follow this  

Interesting bikes?

Cycle Trader ad:

1988 KAWASAKI kx80 with kx500 motor, outrageously fast kx80 bike with full blown fresh kx500 competition motor overbored to a 550 and fully ported and polished, 75 hp in a 150lb bike, motor has all new bottom and top end, have all receipts for motor and chassis, over $1100 in just motor parts, bike has new bars, tires, rebuilt forks, rebuilt shock, chain, etc. meticulously assembled with 3 inch f… More Details & Photos Email the Seller (949) 433-1078

Date Placed:

30-JUN-05

A $4200 KX80/550 :applause:

I once saw a YSR80 with a 400F motor shoe horned in there and I thought that was insanity, I just couldnt imagine trying to ride a 500 powered 80 :applause:

I wonder if he had to cut and modify the frame? I wish there was a pic

I just wanna see the damn thing, why dont you post some pics?

That just seems like a bad idea. An adult can't fit on an 80, and a kid can't ride a 500. In MXA, the test rider was complaining about not being able to keep the front wheel on the ground, and that was with just a 250F, now imagine a 550 two stroke.

the test rider was complaining about not being able to keep the front wheel on the ground, and that was with just a 250F, now imagine a 550 two stroke.

You would probably need a 3 foot swing arm extension to put the power to the ground :applause: