Sign in to follow this  

Hey girls!

yeah, i agree it's been dead lately. funny cuz most of the posts are from guys in there, with the exeption of a few, but whatever. im here though.

:eek:😛🙂😛😛

Ok! I admit it! I troll the Thumpette Forum now & then! I can't help it. I find women fascinating! 😛

What catches me funny is that bigbob has more posts there than any one chick! :applause:

That boy needs a woman! 😛

:eek:😛😛😛😛

Ok! I admit it! I troll the Thumpette Forum now & then! I can't help it. I find women fascinating! 😛

What catches me funny is that bigbob has more posts there than any one chick! :applause:

That boy needs a woman! 😛

You think he is tiring of the dog. 🙂

don't you guys see this is a trick post. It says hey girls! meaning I guess you are a girl if you reply.

don't you guys see this is a trick post. It says hey girls! meaning I guess you are a girl if you reply.

...and you are replying beacause..? :applause:

...and you are replying beacause..? :applause:

Can I take your picture?

I replied to bust this post. The originator has 1 post, this one, clearly a fake post that caught you too.

I replied to bust this post. The originator has 1 post, this one, clearly a fake post that caught you too.

Um.... yea...Ok. :applause::eek:🙂😛😛😛

you can take my picture in any outfit you choose, IF you agree to ride the Training Wheels Family Enduro in October with me on my minute and teach me the ropes of enduro time keeping and timed enduro riding on that event. It's scheduled for the last weekend in October at Georgetown. That weekend appears to be free of normal enduro events. It's one week after the 49er, and one week before the cowbell, so you should be free that weekend.

I bet we could get slyko and another one of us SW forum girls to be on your minute too. Deal?

for you to ride with us on a family enduro will be as embarrasing for you as Us posing for a picture. seems like a fair trade. :applause:

In all seriousness Bob, I'm very honored you've asked me to ride the Family Enduro with you and others. I'm in as long as I don't have a regular enduro that weekend.

Okay, back to foolishness.

Dude, I don't want to take your picture. I already did that. Plus, I don't think the masses are interested in seeing you in a bathing suit. Ewwww. My camera focuses best on girls.

BBobsm.jpg