Sign in to follow this  

Broken Toe 300 Ride Date: August 27-28

So it is set for August 27-28. Make room reservations at Bomomtown now.

Should be dusty and warm...but no snow!!! :applause:

I will also email all of you who are signed up.

Z

I'll be married for a whole week by then

Sucker! :applause:

Once your married do you think you can come out and ride a little more? :eek:

Got any spots left?

I'm going to try and dualsport my wr friday :applause:

Yep. PM me or email me your home email (Im lazy and dont want to search for it) and Ill email you the flyer.

Charlie..... 🙂 RIP good buddy, Bachelorhood is over. Now you are known as Mister and Misses Charlie....Tahoemoto. That last name of your sounds Japanese 😛

Ooooook e-nuff posting while intoxicated.....g'nite. :eek:

Cisco,

What's this ride like. The last time I rode was the Mystery 250. The XR is streel legal now so I'm looking for someplace to go.

A mix of fast fireroad and single track. The single track on the first half is in the woods, on the second half is in the desert. Not too much pavement, but there is some. Its alot of really fast stuff. 4th and 5th on the DRZ. If you dont want to take the BRP on the single track I have fast roads for the easy splits. Its fun, do it!

Are the easy splits safe for the Gran Canyon? I could ride the BIG bike...Hhhmmm. I just might come after all.

Cisco

Put me down for 5 Rides. I will bring them up from So Cal like last year. Let me know if I need to send you a deposit.

Dale

Just an FYI, I really dont think this ride will be big bike friendly. Sundays ride through the Mt Rose area is not real hard but there is some rocky stuff and a lot of trees across the trail that you have to go around.

sharpie, is the mt rose route the same as last year? That was some great stuff, with incredible scenery. Can't wait for this year. Speaking of trees. This is what occurs to you on this ride if you do not go around trees. Dan and John on Day 2.

JohnandDanhitthesametreedoh.jpg

great views of Hunter lake

Hunterlakewhataview.jpg

It's all good.

MIR

sharpie, is the mt rose route the same as last year? That was some great stuff, with incredible scenery. Can't wait for this year. Speaking of trees. This is what occurs to you on this ride if you do not go around trees. Dan and John on Day 2.

Same stuff but it will be an official part of the ride this year. Alot of trees fell over the winter so there is more obstacles to get around, watch out for those branches! :applause: