Sign in to follow this  

ORV Park in The Olympian

I hope It is reopened soon I cant wait to ride there agen.

I first started racing there when I was in jr high school back in the 80s

It would be great if my son could start there also.

Hopefully Nancy Armstrong from the Coalition against ORV Nuisance doesn't see this!!

Some good news for a change. Sounds like it's up to the commissioners here in thurston county. I can't see any reason why they can not handle this on time, after all they dont want anything to do with it. Sounds like all they got to do is hand over the deed give or take a few acts of god. I sure would really like to believe these people got it in them to do it, and it goes smoothly, but something tells me some kinda of bs well come from this. I hope i'm wrong :applause:

I hope it works out! The MX track in Spokane is on a county park that has been successfully managed by a private company for years. I'm curious about the guy who claims that the cost of emergency services is paid for by taxpayers, though. Don't race promoters have to pay for ambulance presence on the track?

I would like to know how running private events costs tax payers money, the promoter has to pay to run the event there, I love when people who don't know anything about a topic other than they're against it and they play expert to whoever will listen.