Sign in to follow this  

stewart

uh...of course not, what would a 19 year old rich kid have to be cocky about? thats absurd :applause:

do u think stewart is cocky

He was cocky, but after this season I think he will learn humility.

Are the Bubba hater threads getting old yet?

YES! Talk about beating a dead horse. I hate myself every time I click on one of these subjects. Why I am compelled to look every time I see Stewart in the subject line, I'll never know. This has been beaten beyond death.

Are the Bubba hater threads getting old yet?

Y E S ! ! !...........tired of seeing them !!! :applause::eek:

He was cocky, but after this season I think he will learn humility.

No more reponses!! See the other 150 threads on everyone who hates Bubba! :applause:

YES! Talk about beating a dead horse. I hate myself every time I click on one of these subjects. Why I am compelled to look every time I see Stewart in the subject line, I'll never know. This has been beaten beyond death.

:applause::eek:🙂😛😛😛😛😛😛

Well said. Like moths to the flame, I guess... (I do the same thing, but usually don't post)

bubba is cocky but he is also pretty freekin good

do u think stewart is cocky

Come on Yan...surely you can come up with a better thread than that...

and yes Stewart is, obviously, cocky. He admits it on TGO: Another Perfect Season.

Shouldn't this be a poll?

🙂:eek:😛:applause:

I'm afraid I just don't know how to answer straight questions anymore.

Anyway, I like James. Why the hell wouldn't he be cocky?

Why is it that bubba get SO MUCH attention....be honest with yourself. Why is everyone so facinated with him. I think it's because he's a SUCCESSFULL black man in what is for the most part, and always has been...a white man's sport. Can you imagine the attention that a black race car driver in Nascar would get?...well it's kinda sorta the same thing. There are plenty great motocrossers out there that don't get nearly the run as buuba.

I think what got him so much attention was winning all those championships on the 125. I think that happened to someone else a while back too....whats his name again? ummm...uhhh...you know, use to ride for PC Kawi, oh ya RICKY CHARMICHAEL!!!

Why is it that bubba get SO MUCH attention....be honest with yourself. Why is everyone so facinated with him. I think it's because he's a SUCCESSFULL black man in what is for the most part, and always has been...a white man's sport. Can you imagine the attention that a black race car driver in Nascar would get?...well it's kinda sorta the same thing. There are plenty great motocrossers out there that don't get nearly the run as buuba.

I really like Bubba. I am white...not black nor do I tend to pick out black or any other nationality over white. How retarded for you to think that all of the Bubba fans are fascinated with him because he is black. He could be a hill billy white trash ugly loser.....if was as good as Bubba and as entertaining to watch...I would still like him best. Are you saying that Bubba doesn't create attention to himself with his skills and attitude? Or the fact that he is running with the best of the best??? :applause:

A white mans sport? that is a crock of $hit. Bubba has all eyes on him because he is a championship rider....the winningest ammeture rider to ever see Loretta Lynns is undoubtably going to get a lot more attention than the average joe pro racer going into there career, he was able to keep that attention by winning almost every race he entered as a 125 rider. And establishing himself in the 125 class only carried the attention over to the 250's.

He is a great rider without a doubt!! But be serious he's the 1st black american to win, period!!! The only other black rider to get into the pro's was Andy Jefferson back in the early 80's!

Flame away!!AZZHOLES come in every form!! I don't care if they are black,white, brown, yellow, whatever!! If your an azz your an azz period!