• prairie city
    • marysville e street
    • marysville river front
    • foresthill

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of information are you going to gleem from this poll? Are you only going to ride one area if that is choosen as the favorite?

Where is stonyford on that poll?

What about the secret spot?

How bout Georgetown, fort sage, chappie, national forest

Polls are weak, keep that stuff in the general forum.

I'm SORRY that i put FAVORITE in there. I didn't mean to put that in there. Just simply Whish Riding Area Do you Prefer?

i don't prefer any of those areas. they're all overrun by kooks that post online polls. i can only think of oh... 8 or more areas within 2 hrs of sacto that i like way better.

How about Middle cr or Cow mtn or Pillsbury.Those listed are all southern ca riding areas to me.Everything north of Santa Rosa is northern ca.The rest,well it could fall in the ocean anytime, wouldent bother me.

I've given up on trying to get TTrs to ride the real Northern Ca.People ask how come my 13 year old kid is such a good rider?Its because he rides the real northern Ca trails.Sorry to be negative just tired of posting and still riding by myself.Maby I'll sell the thumper and go back to watersports year round.

I think there are like 120+ place to ride in CA. There are SVRA (7 or 8), BLM, US forest, and privates tracks like clubmoto, etc. Also there are city run places which i think Metcalf is. So basically your missing most all the good places.

My favorite SVRA is Hollister. I like Chappie which is spread accrossed BLM, US forest, and private land cause I grew up riding there in HS, and college. They have closed many of the trails I liked though. :applause: Also dam access it bad, so you have to enter from alternate places now. The thing I like about chappie is that its rocky and that means less dust than forest hill or even worse COW mtn which can just be crazy dust at times.

? BFB,

Don't quit! I haven't ridden Cow Mt. or Middle Creek! I want to.......really I do........!

Post a ride! Invite us up again! I'll show! I love having a "local" guide that knows all the secret spots! :eek:

Pull a BIGBOB and invite everyone up! Make it an EPIC ride! Call it sumptin' funny! Give us some time to work it out! (I gotta get my wife's OK!) :applause: