Sign in to follow this  

Is there anyway to...

Is there a way to make it so a poll has to be approved by a moderator before it can be posted or somthing? The polls here are gettins so out of hand on TT its driving me to different forums.

I know what you mean its the same polls over and over and over and over again people need to read and search first before they post a poll or a question.

Don't read them if you don't like the topic or you have seen it before. Doesn't mean new TT's have seen all of them before.

I can see this for most but to some it's just a way to interact with each other instead of just doing a search. Some people just like the reasurance. I do agree some of them are getting old.

Check out the sticky on the top of the page. I'm pushing for polls that have to be approved. It is getting way out of hand...it seems like guys are posting polls because they dont have anything else to do or because they want more posts as they think it will earn them respect.

hey, we should make THIS into a poll :applause: ... and i agree, some of the polls are getting lame

Don't read them if you don't like the topic or you have seen it before. Doesn't mean new TT's have seen all of them before.

Thats what the search feature is for.