Sign in to follow this  

O'Neal boot broken buckle

Anyone know if you can get replacement buckles for O'Neal boots? Or does anyone have a pair of O'Neal boots that are worn out that they are throwing away that I could have/buy a buckle from? I just need one of the "female" ends or the loop end (however you would describe it) -- the side that is closer to the heal, not on the tongue. Thanks.

I had the same problem with my Element boots.It happened after 3 rides so I was able to get replacements under warranty.Go to oneals web site,contact us.try any number ,then ask for the california office's #.I asked for one buckle and they gave me a bag of them.Very cool.Sorry I sold the boots and gave the guy the buckles.Good luck,Guy

I had a problem with fit of some older hardware boots, called them and they sent me some straps for free... try O'Neal

• Like 1

Thanks guys, but I'm having trouble finding O'Neal's site. I just keep coming up with hits on places that sell their stuff. Anyone have the URL??? Thanks again!!

I know this an OLD OLD post but I have a old pair of Elements and the latch straps have brittlized and there's breakage. Oneal can only do crash replacement...Anyone have a fix for those old style latch straps or a hidden source??