Sign in to follow this  

Need Advice On My '03 WR-250

Hi Fella's,

Been awhile since I have been online, life happens!

I am sad to report that my MS has gotten to the point where I am forced to sell my WR. I have been riding dirt bikes since I was a pre-teen but I must face the reality of the affects from this friggin disease.

OK. The advise I need is what I should ask for my WR with the basic stuff that we all add for the bog and a couple of other goodies as well. The bike has just 60 hours on it (Yamaha hour meter since new) and runs just great.

Thanks ahead of time for your help,

Scott

I'm not sure if this helps, but I just picked up an '04 for $3,800. It came with a Dr. D pipe, but I can't say I assigned any value to that. The bike had all the free mods done as well.

I was also looking at an '03 that was in excellent condition for $3,800, but it was a little further away, so I didn't pursue it.

Having been in the market recently my suggestion would be to clean up your bike as much as possible. Take off the stickers, take off the numbers. Let the buyer picture it as their bike instead of yours.

Sorry to here about your MS. About 12 years ago my doctor told me that i have MS. It bothered me for awhile, but i guess i must be one of the lucky ones, because it has been in remission for quite a few years. I am 50 years old now and having the time of my life riding dirt bikes. Heading to Moab in september. Hey, I have an 03 WR250F also.

Scott

I would buy an cycle trader and see what they are going for and if you have the time and ability take bike apart and clean it up nice...better chance to sale when it looks like new. :applause:

Sorry to hear about the MS ...man, that sucks :eek:

If you need any help with that let me know if your close, I live in kirkland.