Sign in to follow this  

traxx??? in Pennsylvania..

I heard a rumour that Traxx (Motocross, Supercross and Enduro) in Pennsylvania closed down due to the owner's selling the land for a housing development. Anybody know if this rumour is true??

:applause:

That sucks, I didn't get a chance to try it out..

I heard it was rocky, but I still would've went.

How typical to lose a riding area to more Suburban sprawl.....

yeah dude they got an 18hole golf course there now and that will be open next year and in 3 years they are going put houses on it. last year the guy that runs traxx (huff) said he is looking to buy some land and open up a place does anyone know if it is going happen or not???

I heard a rumour that Traxx (Motocross, Supercross and Enduro) in Pennsylvania closed down due to the owner's selling the land for a housing development. Anybody know if this rumour is true??

:applause:

As of last Ocotober, when I was there at Traxx, the owner told me they would stay open for this year because the condo development plan had to be pushed back. But I guess that fell throuh and now it closed a year early. That place was great, wasn't crowded, not to far away and they had a Half Day Rate. lol

I also have heard they might open up somewheres else, i dont know any details though. As long as it's closer to the NJ border, fine with me!

As of last Ocotober, when I was there at Traxx, the owner told me they would stay open for this year because the condo development plan had to be pushed back. But I guess that fell throuh and now it closed a year early. That place was great, wasn't crowded, not to far away and they had a Half Day Rate. lol

I also have heard they might open up somewheres else, i dont know any details though. As long as it's closer to the NJ border, fine with me!

actually the track is just sitting not being used right now.

i hope they open a new area . that was the rumor at the time..

I used to take my kids there all the time....Stayed there once at their existing condo's b/c of riding there.

Anyway, let's hope the real estate market tanks quickly before he can build the new Condo's

actually the track is just sitting not being used right now.

i hope they open a new area . that was the rumor at the time..

the only track that is still up is the sx track the middle and the mx is flat. 3 years ago i bought a house in there for traxx but i just sold it and now im looking to see if they opening up a new place soon. Huff said they are looking to get land and build a new place but that might take awhile. i been to most of the tracks around here and i think there mx track had a great set up and great dirt very soft