Need help locating valves

Ok my fellow X owners, I'm in need of two intake valves. I've been told that there is a national b/o with Honda but someone out there has a couple in stk. ( I hope ) Season starts in about six weeks so I'm getting a little anxious. Anyone know where I may locate some?

Ok my fellow X owners, I'm in need of two intake valves. I've been told that there is a national b/o with Honda but someone out there has a couple in stk. ( I hope ) Season starts in about six weeks so I'm getting a little anxious. Anyone know where I may locate some?

If that is true?...it speaks volumes for the valve issue with the CRF 250. The demand is outstripping supply.

Call Pro Circuit, they have the Valves and Valvesprings that will cure your problem for good!