yami vs kawi

I have a TTR 125L w/ slightly more performance then stock, my friend has the kawasaki version w/ an aftermarket pipe. Do you think he can beat me in a race? What is the green strong and weak points?

I think you answered your own question in your signature line.

yea maybe but what is our fight is equal. He is a football plyr who doesn't like to lose. I'm a wrestler who works harder to win.

It doesn't really matter if his is an inter-galactic water skier if you ride better than him chances are you're going to win. If you want to challenge him than do so. maybe do a loop and see who wins. Then switch bikes and see who wins. At the very least you may both learn something. It's not always about winning but about fun too.

It doesn't really matter if his is an inter-galactic water skier if you ride better than him chances are you're going to win. If you want to challenge him than do so. maybe do a loop and see who wins. Then switch bikes and see who wins. At the very least you may both learn something. It's not always about winning but about fun too.

well said :applause:

I dont know how you expect us to answer your q... I doubt anyone has ever run across your "problem" so just race him if he's your friend?

Or maybe you already did and LOST and now your coming to find out if you SHOULD have won. < -- Leaning towards that :applause: