Sign in to follow this  

Rm60

Hi guys , I am thinking about buying a 2003 RM60 for my 8 years old , the price is $1200 , what do you guys think about the bike or the price. do you know any other bike easy to maintain and resistant for a kid.

Thanks for your help :applause:

Can't get much easier on maintenance than a 2 smoke! Price is pretty good i'd say, if anything it's a tad high. This however depends greatly on the bike so you'll hafta take a look and see for yourself.

what do u mean by resistant? but my uncle just bought his son an rm65 and its got a bobs pipes exhaust system and the thing ripps. my uncle did a 35 foot double on the thing.

Hi guys , I am thinking about buying a 2003 RM60 for my 8 years old , the price is $1200 , what do you guys think about the bike or the price. do you know any other bike easy to maintain and resistant for a kid.

Thanks for your help :applause:

Personally, I'd pass. ESPECIALLY if there is even a REMOTE chance that he will race. The 65's are much better bikes...........I talked to a guy the other day that got a great deal on a pair of RM 60's, but is now regretting it and wanting to get his son a 65. You can probably find a good 65 for that same amount of money.

Just my opinion, of course..........

Thanks guys for all your advice, I am going to buy it today , the RM65 is way to high for my boy and he is not the kind of kid wanting to race