Sign in to follow this  

not sure about pipe

i just came hom with a full race yosh rs3 and a dj stage 1 kit for an s model thinking it would work for my new sm. i'm not sure that the rear mount is going to work. anyone else have this problem? i also opened up my carb thinking i was going to have to go up to a 142.5 main only to find out thats what is in there with a 22.5 pilot which i was expecting. any help would be appreciated. i know how to get the jetting where it has to be but why do all that work if someone already has it figured out. thanks

i just came hom with a full race yosh rs3 and a dj stage 1 kit for an s model thinking it would work for my new sm. i'm not sure that the rear mount is going to work. anyone else have this problem? i also opened up my carb thinking i was going to have to go up to a 142.5 main only to find out thats what is in there with a 22.5 pilot which i was expecting. any help would be appreciated. i know how to get the jetting where it has to be but why do all that work if someone already has it figured out. thanks

the 142.5 is stock. it's also what will work best with the 3x3 air box mod & your pipe. sounds like you know you need a 25 pilot?

don't know much about that pipe, but it should bolt up. may take a little modification, & you may not be able to use the passenger peg. not sure.

passenger peg is fine. just gonna take a little work on the rear mount i guess, and yes i know i have to go with the 25 pilot. thanks

My yosh full system (FOR THE S MODEL)bolted right up to my SM with no problems at all.

the 142 is the jet you use with the Dyno Jet kit....if all you're doing is the 3x3, and rejetting the carb.......use a 150 main and a 25 or 27.5 pilot....and get an extended fuel screw :applause: That is with your Yosh pipe as well :eek: