Sign in to follow this  

Bolt by bolt--How your truck was made! (video: 56k NO!)

Pretty cool vid, not my truck though... my HD will be built in Pontiac Michigan :applause:

Very unlikely. It will actually be built in Flint, MI at Flint Truck Assembly.

On the map, where I-75 and I-69 intersect, southeast quadrant. From the I-75N to I-69E ramp you look over the parking lot where thousands of completed trucks await shipment either by truck or rail (Canadain National).

FTA builds GM's 1500HD crew cabs, 2500HD's, 3500HD's and the 4500 & 5500 medium duty trucks.

Very unlikely. It will actually be built in Flint, MI at Flint Truck Assembly.

On the map, where I-75 and I-69 intersect, southeast quadrant. From the I-75N to I-69E ramp you look over the parking lot where thousands of completed trucks await shipment either by truck or rail (Canadain National).

FTA builds GM's 1500HD crew cabs, 2500HD's, 3500HD's and the 4500 & 5500 medium duty trucks.

According to a GM PDF I have pontiac and flint build the 2500hd, but my local dealer says most of their HD's come from pontiac :applause:

Doesnt really matter which plant builds it, they're both in the good ol USA :eek:

Here's that PDF http://www.gmfleet.com/us/acquiring/vehicinfo/summaries/2006/2006_GM_Car_Truck_Guide.pdf