Sign in to follow this  

Backyard Vid

:applause: long and boring...watched the same thing like 20 times.

all the action was those front flips...

yellow tires= lame

from xr to cr did you used to be on dirttrails, there was a guy with a xr200 that went to a cr125... are u that guy?

apart from the wheelies the best part of that clip was when whoever it was jumped over that hill to do a front flip.

y on earth would you lay your bike down like that :applause:

when i heard the music i thought there would be some jumping.

tread lightly

from xr to cr did you used to be on dirttrails, there was a guy with a xr200 that went to a cr125... are u that guy?

apart from the wheelies the best part of that clip was when whoever it was jumped over that hill to do a front flip.

y on earth would you lay your bike down like that 🙂

Yeah that's me, only I ride a CRF450 now. I got banned from DT for saying I would run from the cops if I knew that when I was stopped I would have to pay a $400 fine...

:eek:

BUT- strt car I haven't seen any vids from you, and this is my first video, I don't see why you have to trash on it... Does that make you feel better about yourself? :applause:

oohhh trust me ill get around to making a video(if it sound like i was trashing it i wasnt, just lettin you know what i think)

yous got those big 450s and are 16, i thought id see some action like jumping and shit

ill try gettin a video of me on my rm125 and im 15 and see what you think, hopefully i can get some track action in there too

you guys put the "S" in Squid

just kiddin you wheelie good.

No... 2001 YZF426 rider is from Maine he's one of my friends. He's just pissed he didn't get in the vid. His name is Eric. Don't worry Eric, we were thinking about you out there.

DSC01352.jpg

Yeah sickstrtcar I was only kidding.. Until we see one from you, i think you shouldnt be complaining.

Dustin, the good thing is that while i was playing baseball, i wasnt riding around with a dick on my bike either, and i feel pretty good about that too. (And no im not gay, they gay ones are the ones that like to draw them on everything! cough::dustin::cough)

Yeah sickstrtcar I was only kidding.. Until we see one from you, i think you shouldnt be complaining.

Dustin, the good thing is that while i was playing baseball, i wasnt riding around with a dick on my bike either, and i feel pretty good about that too. (And no im not gay, they gay ones are the ones that like to draw them on everything! cough::dustin::cough)

Are you choking on something?

Cool first time vid. You should get a kick stand though!

Added weight will not make scrubbin' very fun =[