Backyard Vid

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from xr to cr did you used to be on dirttrails, there was a guy with a xr200 that went to a cr125... are u that guy?

apart from the wheelies the best part of that clip was when whoever it was jumped over that hill to do a front flip.

y on earth would you lay your bike down like that :applause:

from xr to cr did you used to be on dirttrails, there was a guy with a xr200 that went to a cr125... are u that guy?

apart from the wheelies the best part of that clip was when whoever it was jumped over that hill to do a front flip.

y on earth would you lay your bike down like that ?

Yeah that's me, only I ride a CRF450 now. I got banned from DT for saying I would run from the cops if I knew that when I was stopped I would have to pay a $400 fine...

:eek:

BUT- strt car I haven't seen any vids from you, and this is my first video, I don't see why you have to trash on it... Does that make you feel better about yourself? :applause:

oohhh trust me ill get around to making a video(if it sound like i was trashing it i wasnt, just lettin you know what i think)

yous got those big 450s and are 16, i thought id see some action like jumping and shit

ill try gettin a video of me on my rm125 and im 15 and see what you think, hopefully i can get some track action in there too

Yeah sickstrtcar I was only kidding.. Until we see one from you, i think you shouldnt be complaining.

Dustin, the good thing is that while i was playing baseball, i wasnt riding around with a dick on my bike either, and i feel pretty good about that too. (And no im not gay, they gay ones are the ones that like to draw them on everything! cough::dustin::cough)

Yeah sickstrtcar I was only kidding.. Until we see one from you, i think you shouldnt be complaining.

Dustin, the good thing is that while i was playing baseball, i wasnt riding around with a dick on my bike either, and i feel pretty good about that too. (And no im not gay, they gay ones are the ones that like to draw them on everything! cough::dustin::cough)

Are you choking on something?