Sign in to follow this  

1969 Camaro

Neat video, wouldn't mind trying that with my 67 :applause:

they guys not to good at drifting see the way he corrected everything with the wheel...he should be using the gas more ( he look kinda nochty with the car the way it was jerking around at low speeds)

they guys not to good at drifting see the way he corrected everything with the wheel...he should be using the gas more ( he look kinda nochty with the car the way it was jerking around at low speeds)

ok he's doing that with friggen 60's technology detroit steel...this isn't a feather weight ricer!

i hate rice...i drive a 89 lx foxbody... i was doing something like that the other day with my buddys ford ranger lol

i hate rice...i drive a 89 lx foxbody... i was doing something like that the other day with my buddys ford ranger lol

ford rangers can get kinda squirly after about 3 laterell g's!!!!

and ur point?...u can get anything sideways it jus being able to drive it like that and hold it

sheesh! just trying to make an observation! i had an s-10 for years and put that thing through all kinds of illegal sideways and circular motion. it was a blast.

yeah trucks are fun...especally my dads 95 f150 2wd, 302 , aod tranny, 8.8 with trak lok .... thing gets sideway like its nothing, thing is horrible in the rain

I do that all the time with my Race Truck.....Special suspention set-up by

Colin Edwards and Mario.....

controlled heat

Yes Yes, most of us know that Chevys rule Silver Surfer, couldnt agree with you more :eek: ! I've always wanted a 69' Yenko, too bad that dream will probably never come true...anyways that looks sweet :applause:

ok he's doing that with friggen 60's technology detroit steel...this isn't a feather weight ricer!

Kids...no respect for their elders :eek:

I will see your Camaro and raise you the 1969 Dodge Charger: General Lee Drift

I have a 68 Charger, though, so I might be a little biased :applause:

i might buy this 66 cady de ville i found f/s locally and might buy it, might have to try drifting that sucker....all 4 doors of it : )