Trading my 450

well i have thought long and hard about it... and for the style of ridding i do i am going to kill myself on the 450 so i am currantly trying to sell it... actually it would be really cool if i could do a trade with someone that has a CR250 thats wants a thumper...

or maybe a CRF250... not sure yet but ill probally go for the 2 stroke...

sorry it didnt work out, but you have to be crazy to ride a 450 to its full potintal(sp?)

i have been putting some serious thought to this... i would also take trade for a utility quad the ones on my list are a grizzley, rancher, foremen, maybe a polaris and paririe but i might take anything it all depends i supose...

I've also got a new 05 450 that I've only ridden about 3 times. I'm looking to trade it for a car or something. I'm getting out of the sport. My career is getting in the way. I think my new hobby will be solitaire on the computer : (

You will be disappointed with a CR250. Besides being harder to ride, the maintenance alone is going to drive you nuts. All there is to do on a 4 stroke is check the valves and change the oil. The 2 smoke is lighter but the power band hits much harder and is more uncontrollable than the 450. If you wanna save some serious loot look into making the 450 more docile. Add a flywheel weight, change the gearing, change the throttle tube to the one with adjustable cams and more. It will be much cheaper in the long run than trading for a slower bike and end up putting money into a 250f to make it faster. Just an option....

It has 1,600 miles. I have a Warn electric lift snow plow for it. 2 sets of tires for it with wheels so you can switch them fast.One set is stock. The other set is stock wheels on 25 inch 589's. I have a Uni filter in it. 700 belt for better performance. EPI clutch springs.Black secondary and Pink Primary. I have a Green one also.I have a Higlifter module for better performance. I have photos here.

http://photos.yahoo.com/zader2012