Sign in to follow this  

Those wacky American soldiers

I had to toss in the airforce thing,I was a jarhead. I was a marine in 3rd LAI BN weapons company Tow plt. I spent the better part of 8 months over there so I've earned the right to make any comment I want. Look up task force shepard or task force ripper if you're really bored :applause: If I offened someone, your too uptight you need a prostate exam with a broom handle :eek:

I kept waitn fer them to blowed some sh!t up :applause:

They ain't American ifen they didn't blowed some sh!t up.

That was some clean fun. They were brobably off duty anyway. After spending almost 70 days underwater I could understand the urge to look for anything to break the endless grind.

They are British troops letting the folks back home know they are alive and well. The filming was done with the approval of the Commanding Officer to keep morale amongst the troops high. The video was first posted on a UK M.O.D (Ministry of Defense) non-critical server that crashed because the download was so popular. A number of webhosts took over hosting the video for free, example www.vidahost.com, who will also host my website when I eventually figure out the Easygen "." web building software I purchased from Amazon! The "singer" is a Staff Sargeant.

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/30449/

British troops in the Royal Dragoon Guards at their Al Faw base in Iraq do a spoof of Tony Christie's song, "Amarillo". Their version is called, "Is This The Way To Armadillo?" It was based on comic Peter Kay's original spoof of the same song done for Comic Relief which features a whole host of familiar faces.

you people that did'nt like it obviously have never served in the military in a combat situation and thats ok. I liked it!! If they were american, they had to be Air Force, they are the only ones that undisciplined. :applause:

I'm not even going to watch it. Air Force is undeciplined? They are the smartest force with the highest technology and tests scores by far. They have a lot less people acting fools on leave, getting demotions, artile 15's and doing time than the Marines or Army. I served in the Army and AF. You are a jerk.

I'm not even going to watch it. Air Force is undeciplined? They are the smartest force with the highest technology and tests scores by far. They have a lot less people acting fools on leave, getting demotions, artile 15's and doing time than the Marines or Army. I served in the Army and AF. You are a jerk.

Air Force is the smartest, with highest technology????

Hmm, I guess my Nephew who is a Nuclear Power Plant something or another with the Navy is just a hack, right???

The Air Force I saw while in training at Ft. Gordon, for better than a year, couldn't even march!!! (Of course, they still weren't as bad as the Navy!)

I spent almost 9 years US Army, made E-5 from E-1 in 25 months, and got out because I was too smart to stay in! The vast majority of Army idiots are just that, IDIOTS, but to say the Air Force is the smartest...gotta call BS on that one. I live in an Air Force town, and again, the vast majority of Air Force are, like in the Army, IDIOTS!!!

I think the Air Force is the only service that won't kick you out, and let you retire as an E-5 aren't they?

I might be a dumb a s s but I'm (Marines) the first one called when s h i t needs to be done and done right the first time with least amount of manpower, money, and b i t c hing, I'm the the first (Marines) called when someone is in deep s h i t and I can kick your a s s... But being smart never was my game and could be some what boring...lol ... And where ever I (Marines) go our Navy brothers give us a ride. And the Army, well they usaully mess things up so bad that Marines come in and fix it and it just makes us look that much dumber..uhh huh yup yup

:applause::):eek:

:p