Sign in to follow this  

Bubba needs to chill

defenitly dosnt look intentional...i doubt he would try to do that i dont really like ricky or bubba but it does look like he is tryin to avoid him like yamaha259 said

What happened to Bubba, Did he crash hard? I saw that he didnt finish but twelve laps. Did he get hurt?

That looks pretty reckless, he gave Ricky Stiches at Buds Creek. The fastest guys are gonna rub but that looks a little reckless and a lack of judgement on Bubba's part.

i dont really like ricky or bubba but it does look like he is tryin to avoid him like yamaha259 said
You can't tell what happened with one photo. Only #259 knows the real story. Let's call TNT!! They Know Drama!

:eek::):p

:applause:

Everyone is making their post bashing bubba on the assumption that he did this on purpose. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but we all know what assuming does.

What does intentional have to do with it? Ricky caught him, had the patience to wait for a safe opportunity to pass, and made the pass cleanly. James just barrels into Ricky without consideration to possible consequences. :applause:

You can't tell what happened with one photo. Only #259 knows the real story. Let's call TNT!! They Know Drama!

:eek::):p

:applause:

lol yeah i know you cant really tell but i dont think that he would do that intentionally IMO

I am sure Bubba did not mean that..however it DID happen. If I was bubba I would have pulled over till Ricky got up..or he passed me. Mistakes happen lets not gang up on the guy. He is just motivated and wants to do the best he can. He will smooth out, I just hope he did not hurt RC. And that he offered a good applogie.

If he was a D class (novice) rider or once in a while thing maybe...How many races now in a row has "bubba, oops I did it again scrub" had a run in with a contending competitor...?

Sorry I do not buy that it's racing..not from a professional.

Disclaimer... 259 Is one hell of a rider with a load of talent, He is just maybe riding a little beyond his limits at this time..

Not defending Bubba, but it looks like he's trying to avoid RC.

You can turn the bars all you want in the air. but she ain't going to turn in the air. :applause:

Announcers said Booboo hit a kicker and that launched him into Munchkin. We will all have to wait for the race to show up on OLN, if it doesn't get bumped by World Championship Titally Winks. Or someone will air race results with a video, maybe 2 Wheel Tuesday on Speed.

is it just me of does that look photoshoped? im pretty sure it is....... if it isn't, Ricky is lucky he escaped with out serious injury

If it is, it's a very good one. I especially like the way they managed to get Munchkin's body to bent forward and his head is on the cross bar. And how Booboo looks like he is about to hit the eject button.

Why was RC going that slow?? Stuff happens in racing. Maybe babba did it on purpose, maybe he didn't. That's nothing compared to what racing was in the 60s and 70s.

didn't bubba try take out rc before and rc just shoved him right back and bubba went over the bars i think it was the 2 race

and i remember at steal city when rc over jumped the finish line and omost landed on bubba

Actually, RC's jump was good and clean, Stewart, for whatever reason, darted across the whole track to try to take the line. Carmichael held his line beautifully, Stewart is the one who darted across the whole track and nearly collected RC.

Of course Stewart didn't do it on purpose - come on. Perhaps poor judgement, but we'll see when it comes on TV.

Why was RC going that slow?? Stuff happens in racing. Maybe babba did it on purpose, maybe he didn't. That's nothing compared to what racing was in the 60s and 70s.

Go to bed old man.

Actually, RC's jump was good and clean, Stewart, for whatever reason, darted across the whole track to try to take the line. Carmichael held his line beautifully, Stewart is the one who darted across the whole track and nearly collected RC.

Exactly!!!