Sign in to follow this  

Bubba needs to chill

&%$#@!! do you think bubba landed on rc on purpose?

I'll bet he might win one or two with RC on the sidelines :applause: A desperate move...by a desperate kid.

If thats the real photo from the race for the collsion awesome! Probably one of the best photos in motocross.

I am pretty sure that Bubba thought in his mind..."Watch this, I am going to jump and land on RC..." What idiots some of you are. I know that these are great riders and competition is at its highest level, but to even assume that someone would sacrifice their body to take someone else out is just dumb. Checking someone in a turn is one thing, because there is a strong possibility that you can finish the race. Landing on someone is a strong possibility that you will hurt yourself possibly more then the guy you are landing on.

But I do agree....he needs to chill...

What ever the case hope this dont get out off hand. Would hate to see someones career come to an end. This has been some of the best racing we've had in years. I dont know about you guys but i get tired of watching the troll (just kidding Ricky) hand it to everybody every weekend. Its nice to see someone up there going bar to bar with the RC :applause:

If thats the real photo from the race for the collsion awesome! Probably one of the best photos in motocross.

There are more photos of the now infamous incedent at www.racerxill.com

Yes the photo is 100% real! I was there.

RacerX reported exactly what happened....nothing more, nothing less.

"After stalking Bubba, Carmichael finally found the spot at the top of the wall, a huge climb-and-decent on the back part of the track. Carmichael made the move, then followed his traditional line, which was to slow down, pivot, and turn at the bottom of the hill. Stewart, not about to give up, stayed to his line, too, which was to pin it and launch through the bump at the bottom of the hill.

But Carmichael was right in front of Stewart when Bubba made the leap. He landed right on Carmichael’s back, and they both went down in a thunderous crash"

My take on it was that RC didn't cut his line in enough, and Bubba though HE could sneak in on the outside by jumping right past. RC's move put him right under Bubba.

I wouldn't blame either rider. It's just racing. You'd have to see that spot on the track to understand why I say that.

The "ski jump" they both came off leads into a sweeping right kicker. I guess Bubba figured he could jump back in front at this kicker.

Uh Uh :applause:

I'll bet he might win one or two with RC on the sidelines :applause: A desperate move...by a desperate kid.

I dont think he could have done that on purpose if he tried. Do you know how hard it would be to land directly on top of someone on purpose? If he did do it on purpose, maybe he is a more skilled motorcyclist than everyone thinks.

I am pretty sure that Bubba thought in his mind..."Watch this, I am going to jump and land on RC..." What idiots some of you are. I know that these are great riders and competition is at its highest level, but to even assume that someone would sacrifice their body to take someone else out is just dumb. Checking someone in a turn is one thing, because there is a strong possibility that you can finish the race. Landing on someone is a strong possibility that you will hurt yourself possibly more then the guy you are landing on.

But I do agree....he needs to chill...

Yeah I'm sure NO one has EVER hurt themselves to inflect pain on others :eek::applause:

Quote from RC

“I think he was tired at that point,” explained Carmichael. “He was sitting down a lot and making a lot of mistakes. I just kind of waited behind him. I waited for about three laps. I made the pass in the same place I passed Kevin. Then he just banzaiied it. I don’t know what happened. I’m sure there’s two sides of the story, but all I know is, I was in the lead and I got landed on. It’s not fun to race like that. These are motorcycles, and they can hurt people. I was lucky to walk away. Especially in supercross, you can’t be doing things like that. It would be really dangerous in supercross. You have to be patient. Sometimes you have to look ahead and not just at the moment.”

That pretty much sums it up...

I dont think he could have done that on purpose if he tried. Do you know how hard it would be to land directly on top of someone on purpose? If he did do it on purpose, maybe he is a more skilled motorcyclist than everyone thinks.

I can't believe that he did it on purpose either. I just think he was really flustered being passed by his arch rivel and just lost a little self control and it turned out bad for him. From what I've seen...the kid just plane'ol hates to lose. He just needs to relax a little

bubba and rc are on the same team rc was just pissed about what happened but im sure bubba said sorry????????????

Bubba should be kicked off the set then life. I hope he gets jumped in an ally on his way home soon. I love RC and i hate to see that lil kid doing this shit and not getting punished.

Bubba should be kicked off the set then life. I hope he gets jumped in an ally on his way home soon. I love RC and i hate to see that lil kid doing this shit and not getting punished.

yeh i hater bubbas 2 hee sach a stoppid littel kiddey. bad buckenwhaet.

Everyone seems to be Bubba haters? I can't imagine someone jumping on someone else on purpose. Anyone who's ever been in the unfortunate situation where you get landed on, or land on someone would understand it just plain SUCKS. I'm sure Bubba was just frustrated and thought he could make a move. Granted, until we see vids (hopefully from a couple angles!) we won't know. Bubba's pissed he's getting spanked by Ricky... Ricky's just faster and Bubba's pissed.

i love how you guys see a pic and think it is all someone fuilt the same thing happen when langston took out mike alssie he didn't mean to but it looked like he did. you all got on his case and said they should take points away from him. i really don't think bubba wanted to land on rc but he messed up and did. i bet you he went up and said sorry and all

Bubba wouldnt do that on purpose.

Rickys really taken off.

Actually, RC's jump was good and clean, Stewart, for whatever reason, darted across the whole track to try to take the line. Carmichael held his line beautifully, Stewart is the one who darted across the whole track and nearly collected RC.

Of course Stewart didn't do it on purpose - come on. Perhaps poor judgement, but we'll see when it comes on TV.

TESTIFY brother! i watched that moto, and when Bubba realised RC was going to make the pass he tried to block him, took RC's line. the torrent probably still works if you care to D/L it and watch it. it's a good thing RC didn't land on bubba, that would have been.... well.... it would have been a lot like what bubba just did to RC. i don't think Bubba had to do this on purpose to deserve a good deal of ridicule. riding too fast, out of control, too dangerous.

bubba and rc are on the same team rc was just pissed about what happened but im sure bubba said sorry????????????

someone translate this for me? or did kawi and suzuki merge while i was away?