Cops Found My Son's Crf50!!!!!!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Lancaster off of L & 20th West.......Yes, lock your toy's up. I bought a giant chain and pad lock from Home depot and have all four of my bikes chained up together locked in the garage!

My sister and her husband live in Lancaster. 2 weeks ago the dog was barking so my sister let the dog out and it ran to the gate. My sister goes to the gate and see's their Dodge Durango being driven away. She runs and tells her husband. He runs out to chase them in their other car. Only problem is the other car has already been stolen also.

• 2 weeks later...
I was woken up at 5:20 am today by my doorbell. When I answered the door, there were two Police Officers there. They asked for me and I told them who I was and they said they had found my motorcycle!

I couldn’t believe it. They walked me outside and they had it in the back seat of their squad car!!! I was still half asleep and wondering if I was dreaming!!!

For those who didn’t see my post on last Friday, my son’s CRF50 was stolen out of our garage late Thursday night/Friday morning….

The bike was covered in stickers and they had done some modifications to it already, like an exposed UNI air filter on it and it looked like they had crashed a few times, because the plastic is scratched up and the engine metal is scratched up. It still looks good over all and the stickers all came right off. It started up and seemed to be running fine.

I took it in to the Shop today though for a full inspection to make sure that there is nothing wrong and to find out if the mods were done correctly.

The cops said they were out in Lake L.A. (outskirts of Palmdale/Lancaster) around 2am and saw some kids out in a field. The kids scattered and the cops pulled out into the field and found a motorcycle lying on its side. They took the stickers off the VIN that the thief’s had covered up and ran the number, it was mine!!!!!!!

My seven year old is stoked!!!!! And so is my wallet!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry so long, I’m just very excited!!!!!) :D:D:eek:

I guess there is a first time for everything. Congrats man. Pretty early to get up in the morning, but it was well worth it. :D