TT-R rev box

does anyone make a rexbox for the ttr :applause:

does anyone make a rexbox for the ttr :applause:
As of a month ago, not that I could find.......... BBR does not make a rev box for the TTR no matter who tries to tell you they do (statement good as of a month ago).
As of a month ago, not that I could find.......... BBR does not make a rev box for the TTR no matter who tries to tell you they do (statement good as of a month ago).

Yeah, I called BBR about a month ago and they said they didnt and didnt plan on it. :applause:

thanks :eek: , and that sucks because it would be helpful :applause:

rex box ? lol. I'm starting to get tired of bbr everything is so overpriced..

Yeah its over priced if you're dumb enough to buy it direct. TT store CRF's only SLM racing all sell BBR for cheaper.

yeah i dont like bbr either the only thing i am getting from them is the tall seat foam for 25 dollars from the scratch and dent pile :applause:

yeah i dont like bbr either the only thing i am getting from them is the tall seat foam for 25 dollars from the scratch and dent pile :applause:

Yeah, it doesnt have a seat cover, so you have to buy one!

wow i wouldnt pay $325 for that thing (thats what it says for retail) would be nice to have tho

wow i wouldnt pay $325 for that thing (thats what it says for retail) would be nice to have tho

There is no way I would pay that much for a rev box. I guess that they can raise the price up, just because it is the only one I have ever seen. That is why I just figured I would jet everybody know here :eek::applause:

There is no way I would pay that much for a rev box. I guess that they can raise the price up, just because it is the only one I have ever seen. That is why I just figured I would jet everybody know here :eek::applause:
they probably want to make it look a lot cheaper so more ppl will buy it thinking there gettin a good deal on it :)