Changing @ The Track?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not a girl but I have seen a few people changing. Their attire seems to consist of a sports bra and bicycle type shorts. It will be interesting to see the feedback you get for when I can finally get my wife to try riding.

Well, I usually take my horse trailer to the track. It beats trying to unload and load off the truck steep ramp. I hate having to ask for help. So I have a dressing room to change in. WHich is good because after I ride I want out of ALL the wet clothing. Hubby keeps saying he will buy me a small bike type trailer, but I can't see the point. If I have to pull something, might as well be the trailer I can change in. Admittedly, though that is more out of a desire to save $. After being a firefighter for years, I don't have a whole lot of modesty.

we had this topic before

guys have a much easier time changing in front of people than us girls do.

let me re-read that: Euro girl and guys have a much easier time changing in front of people than US girls do

if you as a whole people were not so ridiculously bashful ... live could be sooo easy

we had this topic before

let me re-read that: Euro girl and guys have a much easier time changing in front of people than US girls do

if you as a whole people were not so ridiculously bashful ... live could be sooo easy

Curious, do euro guys stand staring with their mouth hanging to the ground at euro girls when euro girls are changing? Might have something to do with US girls not caring for changing in front of US guys.

Sometimes i change at home, sometimes at riding area. I wear a sports bra or a tanktop with built in bra so at least my top is covered, and usually some type of shorts underneath. Or I just stand on the other side of my truck if possible.

Curious, do euro guys stand staring with their mouth hanging to the ground at euro girls when euro girls are changing? Might have something to do with US girls not caring for changing in front of US guys.

if you (male and female) were not so tense ...

they (male) would not 'stare'

CMT made a major drama of a bare butt in a video - on the other side of the pond every body wash commercial shows more bare skin

I did change in the pits, I watched the boys change, we shared the shower if there was one ... I never was stared at, except for observing my latest bruises ...

but maybe you folks are right, a human body is something very disturbing, keep it covered ?

Oh, heck yeah! I look, too! Even old fat guys that drop trou changing.

I usually wear a sports bra and boxer shorts. If I go for a local ride, I usually dress at home only because I don't like leaving my gear bag unattended in the back of the truck while I'm riding.

Anywhere else....nope....change there for anyone who wants to look, I suppose. I usually announce that I am changing, if I have to be in less then a bra and boxers..... the guys will walk away or turn around. I am not terribly modest....so if someone happened to catch a glimpse of T or A....not really gonna make me blush. Might make *them* blush. LOL

peace,

janette

Fiep, if we could only be so open. As you know the culture here in america is different than europe. It will take time for us to catch up to your openness. We are uptight as a nation when it comes to nudity, whether it be in public or on tv. If everyone did it then it wouldn't be a big deal. I am sure you can think of things we do here that would never fly in Euro.

I am all for public nudity, as long as the person doesn't look like this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/ZEKEDAWG/big_girl_in_thong.jpg

or like this guy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/ZEKEDAWG/anorexia.jpg

I usually change in the truck.......and almost always wear a tank top as well as a bra under my jersey........If we are riding trails in the summer, it can get to be over 100F some days.....in that case, it's ALWAYS a bathing suit. That way, I can lean my bike up against a tree and go for a swim in the lake on that last ride before packing up to head home.........

?

Anywhere I ride I tend to change there, just not anywhere close enough to home that I want to ride to dressed already. While I tend to at least find something to stand next to, I have found that the bigger deal you make of it, the more people look. If you drop trou in the middle of the room and don't make a big issue about people not looking at you, they just don't seem to notice and even if they do they don't make anything more of it. Course this still depends on what kind of hoodlums you are in the company of too...