Who all knows DENDVC'S Wife?!

OK all you TT'ers....I FINALLY did it! I got my QUAD and I got MY OWN account on here. It's Hayley here...DENDVC's wife. :applause: I got a 2005 Yamaha Wolverine 350, and it's black and beautiful! ? This way, it won't clash with whatever color gear I decide to wear! :eek: Clashing is wrong! I feel this to be a very wise purchase so now I can follow Den around through the trails so that when he is ready to ditch the bike cuz you guys have worn him out ? , I can offer him a ride back to camp for a nominal fee ? ! Mark, let Charity know, I am now ready to hit the trails and tear it up with her! Hope we can now start making plans for Oct. trip to DP! I got an ATV Rider Magazine yesterday that had an article about DP! Better start makin reservations cuz it gonna start fillin up with all da press ? Hope ya'll don't make too much fun of my new baby....Den thinks naming it Skippy is not the way to go! ?

Congrats on the purchase of your new machine! now you can tell everybody

the truth, you bought it for Denis because he just cant handle the power of the BLUE BEAST and now he has somewhere to put his sore foot up on after

unloading the bikes :applause: Looking forward to DP in October

OK all you TT'ers....I FINALLY did it! I got my QUAD and I got MY OWN account on here. It's Hayley here...DENDVC's wife.

:applause: Awesome, congratulations on both accounts.

I can offer him a ride back to camp for a nominal fee !

Dammit! You mean I could have charged him? :eek:

Hayley, congratualtions!!! You'll enjoy that. I bought my wife a 4 wheeler a few months back... now she'll actually go riding with me. You'll have to drag Dennis up to the Sandbox one weekend. Maybe Brett, Mark, and the other's would want to have a "family" ride. I think that would be fun...

Sand box sounds good to me, but last time we had Chris ridin' in the sand, a few explicatives came out of his face that may not be appropriate for a boy so young!! :eek::applause: I just lookin to play & get some seat time to get used to it!

Hayley

Yes, it's true...Dennis has come to realize his REAL AGE, and has decided that it's time to give up the pipe dream of an MX Championship, so he bought a quad! :applause: Ole Gimpy FINALLY let me do it all on my own! Gotta love him. I researched it, and picked out the one I wanted and he let me buy it BRAND SPANKIN NEW! I never thought that would happen. Can't wait for Oct. too. Chris is totally ready to go, in fact I thinked he already packed! :eek:

Yea she got it. I'm still having some issues though. havin a quad in the family just don't seem right ? at least it's a YAMAHA :eek:

when she got back from DP she was on line looking at all of them, and I got to say she did compare. but one of the stipulations was it had to be black.......so she could wear any color gear and it wouldn't CLASH :applause: I did start looking at used ones to save some money...but then I got the "you got the one you want, and a brand new one" so how can I argue? Now the only problem is I have to get a new trailer.

Dennis is GAY (not that there's anything wrong with that), he bought a quad!! ?:eek:??:applause:

J/K, congrats Hayley. I don't think you'll be following Den though...

I BOUGHT IT!!! But he wants to ride my mean PINK machine!! Oh, and borrow my pink gear so he won't clash! ?

Hayley