STORAGE on DRZ

I have the moto pro millet rack too, I mean promotobillet... It is a wonderfully shaped rack that has a sweet finish, not as tasty as some racks... :applause:

I got a tail bag from joe rocket and that works perfect for the average commute. I also have a ton of bungies. and can tie about ne thing down with those.

For you guys that have converted a DRZ-400E for on-road use, where do you keep your papers (registration, proof of insurance, etc.)? I've got tags for mine, but haven't had it on the road yet. I still haven't decided on where I am going to put those required papers. I thought about rolling them up and putting them in a small waterproof canister and sticking that in the bottom of the airbox with some velcro tape to keep it from bouncing around. Still not sure about that though. Any other ideas?

For you guys that have converted a DRZ-400E for on-road use, where do you keep your papers (registration, proof of insurance, etc.)? I've got tags for mine, but haven't had it on the road yet. I still haven't decided on where I am going to put those required papers. I thought about rolling them up and putting them in a small waterproof canister and sticking that in the bottom of the airbox with some velcro tape to keep it from bouncing around. Still not sure about that though. Any other ideas?

I got one of those zip up pouches that hold computer cables and also a velcro strap. I put my papers in a plastic bag inside of the small zippered pouch and attached the velcro strap and attached it to the underside of the speedo behind the headlight. You can't see it, it was practically free and it works.

I used a packing slip envelope, the kind that has a sticky back and a little slot to slide paperwork into. I stuck it behind the left side panel.